Huawei B593 4G LTE CPE Router is world's first 4G LTE TDD FDD Broadband CPE Router. It's launched to market by Sweden operator Tele 2, and HUAWEI B593 4G LTE Router also have many branch models such as HUAWEI B593U-12, B593s-82, B593s-42, B593u-501, B593u-513, B593u-91, B593s-601 etc. They are born to meet the 4G LTE Band requirements for different markets. They incorporates similar configuration and have even same functions.
Here now we just know some of the brand models of HUAWEI B593, they support 4G LTE Frequencies as below:
HUAWEI B593u-12: LTE FDD 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz
HUAWEI B593s-22: LTE FDD 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz and TDD 2600MHz, LTE Category 4 CPE (Speed up to 150Mbps)
HUAWEI B593s-82: TDD 2300/2600MHz
HUAWEI B593u-91: LTE TDD 2300/2600MHz
4G LTE CPE HUAWEI B593 Router is the first LTE TDD wireless broadband router of the world, supports LTE TDD/FDD 800/1800/2300/2600MHz, up to 100Mmbs download speed and access to up to 32 WIFI devices that become an ideal home entertainment and information exchange hub.It supports multi-devices simultaneous high speed access, perfect for SOHO's and small businesses with its connectivity options of the world.
* 2G: EDGE/GPRS/GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
* 3G HSUPA / HSDPA / UMTS / DC-HSPA+ 900/2100 MHz
* 4G LTE TDD FDD 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz
* 4 x LAN
* 2 x USB
Transmission speed 4G (MAX)
* Download 100 Mbit / s
* upload 50 Mbit / s
TRANSMISSION SPEED 3G (MAX)
* download 42.2 Mbit / s
* upload 5.76 Mbit / s
WI-FI: Wi-Fi(802.11 b / g / n)
Addistional antenna location: two antenna ports
SIZE: 190 mm x 35 mm x 176 mm
Operation systems it's compatible with:
* Windows 2000/ Windows XP/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7
* Mac OS 10.5/ Mac OS 10.6/ Mac OS 10.7
1. POWER Indicator 2. WLAN LED 3. WPS indicator 4. TEL indicator 5. MODE indicator
6. SIGNAL indicator 7. SIM card slot 8. POWER button 9. USB Port 10. Power supply position
11. USB-Port 12. Telephone port 13. LAN port 14 LAN indicator lights 15. WPS button
16. RESET button 17. WLAN mode
1. Insert the SIM card into the SIM card slot.
2. Connect the power cord to the modem and the wall socket.
3. Turn on your computer and any other devices modem LAN and USB ports.
4. Turn on your modem POWER button.
CONNECTING PC TO THE MODEM WLAN CONNECTION
1. Turn on your modem POWER button.
2. Make an indicator that the WLAN is enabled. To activate the WLAN feature on and off by holding the WLAN button for more than 3 seconds.
3. Select your network from the list of wireless networks, the SSID name is the same as the name of your modem and press connect. Enter the network security key.
Note: * The SSID and network security key can be found on the label on the back of the modem.
* You can review and change the WLAN security settings for the network-management page under General Settings> WLAN Settings > Security.
4. If the PIN code request is active, log network management page (http://192.168.1.1 ) and enter the correct PIN code in the field provided.
Network Management Page Opening
1. Make sure that your flash drive and a computer or device the connection is established correctly.
2. Start a web browser and enter the address http://192.168.1.1
3. If the PIN code request is active, asking the network management side of it. The default PIN is 0000.
light Mode light Description
MODE Blue This light is a constant blue, when the modem is connected to the 4G network, but no data is transferred. The indicator light flashes blue when data is being transferred.
MODE Green This indicator light is constantly green when the modem is connected to a 3G network, but no data is transferred. The indicator light flashes Green when data is being transferred.
MODE Orange This light is constantly orange when the modem is connected to a 2G network, but no data is transferred. The indicator light flashes orange when data is being transferred.
MODE White This light will flash white when the modem to connect to the wireless network.
MODE Red This light is constantly red when the modem cannot connect to a wireless network or modem is not a wireless network.
MODE Mulberry This light is on when the SIM card is not recognized, or PIN has not been or PIN authentication fails.
WLAN On WLAN function is enabled.
LAN1-LAN4 On This light is on when the computer or other device is connected to the LAN port.
SIGNAL On More bars are lit, the stronger the wireless signal.
The operator Vodafone has released one model of Vodafone 4G LTE Router B2000, the orignal factory model should be HUAWEI B593 LTE CPE. With contract, it cost very less, but most of the customer prefer unlocked ones. Actually, if you want the LTE devices to support single device, you could also take HUAWEI E398 4G LTE USB Modem or HUAWEI E392 4G LTE modem into onsideration. They are unlocked and can let you enjoy the fantastic LTE speed.
- RecommendedReview by winker
- Mycket bra Kundservice! Väldigt tillmötesgående och tydliga. (Posted on 4/4/13)
- GoodReview by Toka55
- Detta köp idag är en föbeställning av världens bästa film, och jag har väntat på den i åravis ochser fram emot när den leverars (Posted on 4/4/13)
- Order receivedReview by Bro
- Best as usual! (Posted on 4/4/13)
- goodReview by Dinel
- bra leverans tid, beställde på söndag fick min vara på tisdagen! (Posted on 4/4/13)
- PerfektReview by Kund
- Snabb leverans och bra kundsupport. (Posted on 4/4/13)
- Super 4G RouterReview by Wisniowski
Super-Router. Funktioniert auf allen LTE Frequenzen. Hat TDD / FDD, Cable & Wireless (SIM Karten-Einschub).
Fantastische Auswahl, hohe Geschwindigkeit und stabiles Signal. Geht durch die Wände, Decken, und mein Haus! Bester Router den ich je hatte. Elegantes Design und gut aussehend, zu. (Posted on 4/4/13)
- Excellent RouterReview by Galio
- Excellent router, blazing 4G data connection, good speed and acceptable range of the WLAN. Easy setup. 4G LTE CPE is really much better than 3G Router! (Posted on 4/4/13)
- very very nice!Review by Andrew
- Although this router HUAWEI B593 LTE CPE is a little bit expensive, it worth each cent you pay for it for its credibility in the fast Internet speed of 100 mbps. I'd tried some routers that their manufactures said their speed will be about 100 mbps or more, but once I tried them; they won't be given even the quarter of that speed. The other reason I gave this router five stars is for its capability to accept any Sim card of any cellular company around the world. (Posted on 4/4/13)
- fantasticReview by Reed Huish
- With this broadband, all my home wifi teminal are starting running today! cool! (Posted on 11/18/12)
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $428.00
Now only: $358.00
$299.00 As low as: $284.00
Regular Price: $249.00
Now only: $199.00
Regular Price: $259.00
Now only: $209.00