LTE Category 8
LTE Category 8 is compliant with 3GPP Release 10. A UE indicating category 8 shall also indicate category 5.
Downlink physical layer parameter values for LTE Cat.8:
* Maximum number of DL-SCH transport block bits received within a TTI: 2998560
* Maximum number of bits of a DL-SCH transport block received within a TTI: 299856
* Total number of soft channel bits: 35982720
* Maximum number of supported layers for spatial multiplexing in DL: 8
* Support for 256QAM in DL: No
* Maximum download data rate speed up to 2998Mbit/s
Uplink physical layer parameter values for LTE Cat.8:
* Maximum number of UL-SCH transport block bits transmitted within a TTI: 1497760
* Maximum number of bits of a UL-SCH transport block transmitted within a TTI: 1497760
* Support for 64QAM in UL: Yes
* Support for 256QAM in UL: No
* Maximum upload data rate speed up to 1497Mbit/s
DL-SCH = Downlink shared channel
UL-SCH = Uplink shared channel
TTI = Transmission Time Interval
* In carrier aggregation operation, the DL-SCH processing capability can be shared by the UE with that of MCH received from a serving cell. If the total eNB scheduling for DL-SCH and an MCH in one serving cell at a given TTI is larger than the defined processing capability, the prioritization between DL-SCH and MCH is left up to UE implementation.
There are no products matching the selection.