Band 4 (AWS 1700/2100MHz) UEs
Band 4 (AWS 1700/2100MHz) is used in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Chile. It replaces some of the spectrum formerly allocated to Multipoint Multichannel Distribution Service (MMDS), sometimes referred to as Wireless Cable, which existed from 2150 to 2162 MHz. The AWS band uses microwave frequencies in two segments: from 1710 to 1755 MHz for uplink, and from 2110 to 2155 MHz for downlink. The service is intended to be used by mobile devices such as wireless phones for mobile data, video, and messaging services.
Now, AWS Band has become "an essential LTE band for LTE roaming support in North America and Latin America, advancing AWS as a solid candidate for one of the essential seven or eight LTE bands deemed critical for global roaming LTE devices and services," said the Current Analysis report.
FDD LTE Band 4 is paired to allow simultaneous transmission on two frequencies. The Uplink frequency is 1710 – 1755MHz and downlink frequency is 2110 – 2155MHz. The Width of the band is 45MHz, duplexing spacing is 400MHz and band gap is 355MHz.
LTE Band 4 has been chosen by many operators as their 4G LTE Spectrum and now many 4G LTE USB Dongle, 4G LTE CPE for band 4, and you could check below the 4G LTE Mobile router and 4G LTE Module for band 4.
* Three variant models of AirLink MG90 Router
* LTE Cat6 & Cat3
* State-of-the-art LTE coverage spanning 21 LTE frequency bands worldwide
* Dual-SIM functionality to enable automatic failover between SIMs
* Dual concurrent Gigabit Wi-Fi supports up to 1.3 Gbps, up to 128 clients, WPA2 Enterprise
* Precision Geo-location with GNSS supporting 48 satellites from 4 different satellite constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou)
* Dual radio dual concurrent 3x3 MIMO 802.11ac Wi-Fi
* Support FirstNet Band 14Learn More$2,599.00