Huawei WS311 Wireless LAN Extender
* WLAN / WiFi wireless Ethernet adapter
* Status display with four LEDs
* With RJ45 connector
Availability: In stock
The new HUAWEI WS311 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Extender from Huawei - bring your equipment with RJ-45 LAN network port in your (mobile) wireless network!
You have a Blu-Ray player, a TV, game consoles, Internet radio, etc. with an RJ-45 network connector, but they want to incorporate into your home wireless network? The new WS311 acts as a LAN Wireless Bridge, and takes care of this by pressing a button for you. When connecting the WS311 to a network switch so also bring multiple network-compatible devices in your wireless network.
* WLAN / WiFi wireless Ethernet adapter for Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n WLAN networks
* Integration via WPS push button (a button - Configuration completed)
* Web interface for configuration without WPS preloaded on the device
* Wireless repeater mode
* Connection to the power supply with power supply by Euro plug
* Configurable on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, iOS, Android
* Status display with four LEDs on the same front
* Dimensions: 81x34x87 (LxWxH in mm)
* Weight: 90 grams
Possible applications are:
* Bring network devices (with RJ45 connector) to your own wireless network, such as the wireless network of a stationary UMTS router, DSL router or your mobile hotspots (eg Huawei E583C, E585, E586, Novatel MiFi, ZTE MF60) operating in steady at your home.
* Plug the WS311 to a Netzwerk-Switch/Hub and bring the wireless to all devices that are plugged in to this switch.
How it works:
* Plug the WS311 in range of your Wi-Fi hotspots or stationary UMTS Wireless Router using the AC adapter into the power outlet. Wait a few seconds until the launched WS311. Press the WPS button on your router for a few seconds and then the round central WPS button on the front of the WS320 WiFi Repeater. Now you wait 1-2 minutes until the WLAN LED on the WS11 is green - the setup is complete!
* If no WPS-capable device to be present, the WS311 has its own web interface for operating system-independent configuration via web browser.
Regular Price: $208.00
Special Price $138.00
Regular Price: $79.00
Special Price $69.00
Regular Price: $129.00
Special Price $99.00