HUAWEI WiFi AX3 (Quad-core)
* Huawei first WiFi 6+ Router
* 3 x Faster Speed than WiFi 5
* WiFi 6 supports up to 128 devices
* 2/3 lower latency and 30% reduced power consumption
* Wireless speed is up to 2976 Mbps
Availability: In stock
Huawei WiFi AX3(Quad-core) is a latest quad-core Wi-Fi 6+ revolution WiFi router. With Huawei’s revolutionary Gigahome processor and Wi-Fi 6 chipset, the router supports Huawei’s multi-chip collaborative technology that ensures Wi-Fi 6+ speeds, effectively doubling the bandwidth and offering better wall penetration when used in conjunction with Wi-Fi 6-compliant devices from Huawei.
The quad-core variant of the Huawei Wi-Fi 6 AX3 supports Huawei Share, which uses NFC to connect Android smartphones to the router, abolishing the need for passwords. The quad-core Huawei WiFi AX3 also flaunts four independent signal amplifiers allowing Mesh networking on multiple Huawei routers. The AX3 is the first domestic router from Huawei to run Harmony OS. The OS optimizes routing from the app layer, kernel layer, and driver layer, establishing long-term stability. The AX3 also features HomeSec security protection, which uses an independent security zone built into the Gigahome quad-core chip, following financial-level security safeguards.
Huawei WiFi AX3 (Dual-core) Specifications:
* Processors: Gigahome Quad-core 1.4 GHz CPU
- H button for one-key pairing and WPS compatible
- Independent Reset
- WAN: One 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps Ethernet port
- LAN: Three 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps Ethernet ports
* LED Indicator: 1 state indicator light
* Power Supply: 12 V DC, 2 A; Consumption < 24 W
* Security: TrustZone Security, Anti-brute force algorithms, WPA3, Firewall, DMZ, PAP / CHAP, DMZ / DoS attack protection
- 802.11ax/ac/n/a 2 x 2 & 802.11ax/n/b/g 2 x 2, MU-MIMO
- Wireless speed is up to 2976 Mbps (2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps; 5 GHz: 2402 Mbps)
* Software Functions
- APP: HUAWEI AI Life App
- Huawei Share (Tap to Connect), Huawei HiLink & 802.11v protocol, IPv4 / IPv6, PPPoE / DHCP / static IP address / Bridge WAN connection methods, Wi-Fi timer, Guest Wi-Fi, Device speed limiting, MAC address filter, Parental control, VPN pass through, DMZ / virtual server
* Dimensions: 225 mm x 159.2 mm x 39.7 mm
* Weight: About 403 g
Stronger Signal with Quad Power Amplifiers
Easily handle Wi-Fi dead zones, boost weak connections, and enhance wireless coverage with 4 independent power amplifiers (2 amplifiers for 2.4 GHz and 2 amplifiers for 5 GHz). Applies to both Wi-Fi 5 and Wi-Fi 6 devices.
Effortless Connection, Revolutionary Experience
Huawei Share allows you to connect AX3 to your smart phone with a simple tap. Whether throwing a home party or celebrating festivals with friends and families, this router will remember the password for you and let the guests you trust, connect to it easily.
Stable and Consistent Speed with HarmonyOS
AX3 is designed to perform reliably over the years with HUAWEI HarmonyOS. It takes a leap forward in tackling stability issues with systematic optimization from many aspects, including application layer, kernel layer and driver layer. It has also undergone rigorous aging tests before dispatch to ensure its stable and consistent performance.
Protect Your Network with Huawei HomeSec™
Enabled by TEE (Trusted Execution Environment) and Harmony Microkernel, AX3 offers a secure area inside its main processor, where both software and hardware are used to protect the data. It is also CC EAL5 certified, meaning it could operate safely in a commercial environment, offering great security assurance to your devices.