Netgear Nighthawk M2 MR2100 Mobile Hotspot is a latest LTE pocket WiFi router which not only can connect more devices than regular Wi-Fi router, but also has enough power to operate all day, and can be connected to a power outlet for a long time. The Netgear Nighthawk LTE mobile hotspot has a LAN, which can make it connect with an Ethernet cable to provide WiFi network coverage, and the USB port, which can let it charge other electronic devices.
Netgear M2 is the fastest 4G LTE mobile hotspot and equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon X24 LTE Modem, it supports 5CA carrier aggregation technology, up to 2Gbps download / 150Mbps upload speed.
Up to 20 devices can be connected with the Netgear Nighthawk M2 MR2100 at the same time, and WiFi high-speed Internet access is available at any time, whether traveling for a large group of people, or for meetings and venues.
The body comes with a LAN socket, and you can change into a Wi-Fi transmitter when connecting with an Ethernet cable at hotel. Even if the hotel does not have free Wi-Fi, it can provide wireless Internet access only if you had a valid SIM card. It also supports VPN function to make it easier to travel.
Here now the Netgear Nighthawk M2 router is available in Australia and Europe and it has two variant models: MR2100-1TLAUS and MR2100-100EUS. They support different LTE frequency bands as below:
– MR2100-100EUS: LTE 700/800/900/1800/2100/2300/2500/2600 MHz
– MR2100-1TLAUS: LTE/4GX 700/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz
Netgear Nighthawk M2 Highlight Features:
- Fastest LTE mobile WiFi hotspot
- 5CA carrier aggregation technology, up to 2Gbps Download
- High-speed AC WiFi 2.4/5GHz synchronous dual-band
- High-speed Internet access for up to 20 devices
- Easier to use LCD touch screen
- Up to 16 hours of battery life
- Removable battery connection indoor power supply fixed point operation
- 1*Gigabit LAN/WAN socket
- 1* USB-C / 1* USB-A socket
- JumpBoost function can provide charging for mobile phones or other devices
Netgear Nighthawk M2 MR2100 Specifications:
- LTE Modem: Qualcomm Snapdragon X24
- LTE network speed
– support 5CA carrier aggregation
– 2Gbps down
– up to 150Mbps
- Operation screen: 4 inch LCD touch screen
- Connection socket
– 1*Gigabit LAN/WAN socket
– 1*USB-C / 1*USB-A socket
– 2*TS-9 external 3G/4G antenna socket
- Battery: 5040mAh replaceable lithium battery
- Body size: 105.5 (L) x 105.5 (W) x 20.35 (H) mm
- Weight: 240g (with battery)