The Mobile Broadband provides the online update function.
- Click Update to check the current version information.
- During your update, do not close the browser or unplug the Mobile Broadband.
- When detecting a new version and being updated, the Mobile Broadband reports the International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) encrypted by RSA to the online update server.
- Click Check for Updates. The Mobile Broadband will detect the latest version.
- Click Update Now. A Downloading…dialog is displayed, showing the download progress.
A Confirm dialog is displayed, indicating that the download succeeds.
- Click OK.
Before performing a local update of the Mobile Broadband application, save the update package to your computer.
- Choose Update> Local Update.
- Click Browse.
In the displayed dialog box, select the update package saved to your computer.
- Click Open.
- Click Update.
During the update, do not disconnect the Mobile Broadband from its power supply or your computer.
- Click OK.
When the update is complete, the Mobile Broadband automatically restarts with the new version installed.
Check more details about Huawei B618 4G Router here: https://www.4gltemall.com/huawei-b618-lte-cat11-router.html