User Guide: Let Huawei WS331C work with Huawei Routers:
- Huawei Hilink router with H or Hi button
- Huawei 4G Router with Hilink function and WPS button
- Make sure the Huawei WS331c is new and unused (If used, make sure to reset it to factory default)
- Plug the Huawei WS331C WiFi extender to the power plug and keep it close to your Huawei router(Less than 1 meter)
- Wait for 1 minute and you will see the Huawei router blinking (Huawei 4G Router WLAN LED indicator blinking)
- Press the WPS button or H(Hi) button on the Huawei router to start pairing(The blinking acceleration means they are pairing)
- When the light on extender is always green, it connects with Huawei router successfully. But don’t plug it out immediately and wait for one minute configuration.
- Move the extender to the room where the WiFi signal is weak.
- The extender WiFi name and password is the same as the Huawei router.
How to reset the Huawei WS331C WiFi Extender to factory default?
- Use a needle to press the hole beside the Ethernet port and hold for 2 seconds. Release it when the light off. When the light is red, the Huawei WS331C is reset to factory default successfully.
What’s the light indication?
- Always Red: unconnected with any device such as a router
- Always Green: Already connected with a device such as a router