Before you start, check the contents of the delivered GigaCube. The package includes the Vodafone GigaCube CAT19, the power supply, LAN cable and installation instructions.
First, put Vodafone GigaCube CAT19 into operation
- Your micro SIM card is inserted.
- Plug in the network cable or connect your device to the WLAN.
Good to know: If you use WLAN, enter the WLAN password (network security key).
You can find it on the sticker at the bottom of the GigaCube. You will also find a sticker in the packaging.
Note: The GigaCube must be connected to the mobile Internet.
It’s even easier now with a QR code scanner. Scan the QR code and connect directly to the GigaCube via Wi-Fi.
Tip: Use the Huawei SmartHome app. The QR code scanner is already there.
Read more under How to manage your GigaCube CAT19 via the Huawei SmartHome app.
- Enter http: //giga.cubeor 168.8.1 in the address field of the internet browser.
- Enterthe GigaCube password (router login password). You can find it on the sticker at the bottom of the GigaCube.
- Click on Login.
- You will get an info about the automatic update.
- We recommend activating the auto-update. Click on Activated.
- Set up your Wi-Fi name (SSID) and your Wi-Fi password.
- Click Next.
- Enter a new login password for your router for security.
- Click Finish.
- Now the GigaCube web interface opens.
Click to check more about Vodafone GigaCube Cat19 FAQs and User Manual