MediaTek Helio M70 5G Modem
* DL 4.7Gbps and UL 2.5Gbps
* Support 5G NR Band N41, N77, N78, N79
* Support both SA and NSA
Availability: Out of stock
MediaTek Helio M70 is a multimode chipset with 2G/3G/4G/5G-enabled support. It supports 5G radio (NR), along with the standalone (SA) and non-standalone (NSA) network architectures, the sub-6GHz frequency band, high power user equipment (HPUE), and other key 5G technologies. It’s designed in compliance with the 3GPP Rel-15 new specifications with 5 Gbps data rate, leading the industry to support carrier aggregation.
Delivering an improved experience for customers and end users, the MediaTek Helio M70 baseband chipset supports LTE and 5G dual connectivity (EN-DC) while also ensuring that mobile devices are backward compatible with 4G/3G/2G in the absence of 5G networks. Thanks to its multi-mode solution, the Helio M70 simplifies the design of 5G devices with a comprehensive power management plan, enabling device makers to design mobile devices with a smaller form factor, improved energy-efficiency and competitive appearance.
MediaTek Helio M70 Specs and Key Features：
* Faster Speeds: 4.7 Gbps download speeds and 2.5 Gbps upload speeds to meet users’ growing connectivity demand
* HPUE support: Robust uplink capacity for devices with HPUE support
* Intelligent Power Savings: Comprehensive power management integrated into a smaller form factor for improved energy efficiency and sleek appearance improves modem power efficiency by 50% and extends battery life
* Multi-mode Support: Dynamic 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G power sharing for users to access the best connectivity speeds
* Standards Based: Compliant with the 3GPP Rel-15 specification.
* NR Bands: Worldwide 5G NR bands: N41, N77, N78, N79
* Worldwide 4G LTE bands: B40 and B41