Qualcomm Snapdragon X55 5G Modem
* Qualcomm 5G modem
* 5G Technology: 5G NR
* 5G Spectrum: mmWave, sub-6 GHz, 5G/4G spectrum sharing
* 5G Modes: FDD, TDD, SA (standalone), NSA (non-standalone)
* 5G mmWave specs: 800 MHz bandwidth, 8 carriers, 2x2 MIMO
* 5G sub-6 GHz specs: 200 MHz bandwidth, 4x4 MIMO
* 5G Speed: DL 7Gbps, UL 3Gbps
Availability: Out of stock
Qualcomm Snapdragon X55 5G modem is a single-chip multi-mode solution designed to allow OEMs to build 5G multimode devices for a new era of connected experiences.
The Snapdragon X55 5G modem supports virtually any combination of spectrum bands and/or modes: 5G mmWave and sub-6 GHz, standalone and non-standalone modes, TDD and FDD, spectrum sharing, LTE and legacy modes (3G, 2G). This is designed to enable OEMs to bring blazing fast connected devices to global networks in nearly any form factor.
Qualcomm Snapdragon X55 Highlights：
* 5G for many device categories
- Designed to bring 5G to all connected devices: from mobile devices, such as smartphones or mobile hotspots, to fixed wireless devices, such as routers and CPEs, to Always Connected PCs, XR devices, cars, and more.
* Unprecedented flexibility
- Native support for 5G mmWave and sub-6 GHz, FDD and TDD, standalone and non-standalone, and 5G/4G spectrum sharing, to allow operators to flexibly maximize spectrum assets to deliver the best possible experience.
* Comprehensive 5G solution
- Paired with Qualcomm Technologies’ mmWave antenna module and comprehensive RF front-end portfolio, Snapdragon X55 is at the heart of a 5G NR modem-to-antenna solution that allows OEMs to rapidly develop 5G devices for global networks.
* Up to 7 Gbps
- The Snapdragon X55 5G modem can provide a near-instant connection between the user and the cloud.
Qualcomm Snapdragon X55 5G modem Specifications
- 5G Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon X55 Modem
- 5G Technology: 5G NR
- 5G Spectrum: mmWave, sub-6 GHz, 5G/4G spectrum sharing
- 5G Modes: FDD, TDD, SA (standalone), NSA (non-standalone)
- 5G mmWave specs: 800 MHz bandwidth, 8 carriers, 2x2 MIMO
- 5G sub-6 GHz specs: 200 MHz bandwidth, 4x4 MIMO
- 5G Peak Download Speed: 7 Gbps
- 5G Peak Upload Speed: 3 Gbps
- 5G RF: 100 MHz envelope tracking, Adaptive antenna tuning
* LTE Downlink Features
- Downlink Carrier Aggregation: 7x20 MHz carrier aggregation
- Downlink LTE MIMO: 4x4 MIMO
- Downlink LTE Streams: 24 LTE streams
- Downlink QAM: Up to 1024-QAM
* LTE Uplink Features
- Uplink Technology: Uplink Data Compression (UDC)
- Uplink Carrier Aggregation: 3x20 MHz carrier aggregation
* LTE Speed
- LTE Peak Download Speed: 2.5 Gbps
- LTE Peak Upload Speed: 316 Mbps
* Cellular Technology
- Cellular Technology: WCDMA (DB-DC-HSDPA, DC-HSUPA), TD-SCDMA, CDMA 1x, EV-DO, GSM/EDGE
- LTE Technology: LTE FDD, LTE TDD including CBRS support, LAA, LTE Broadcast
- 5G Technology: 5G NR FDD, 5G NR TDD, SA, NSA
- RFFE: 5G adaptive antenna tuning, 5G envelope tracking