Netgear Aircard 341u is a latest new 4G USB Modem; it follows its predecessors Sierra Aircard 320u and 330u in appearance. But after Netgear acquired the Sierra Wireless Aircards, Netgear didn’t change the body design, the good news is that there is improvement on the application. There is LED screen which will help user read more information about the connection status about the Aircard, which is much more user-friendly than Aircard 330u and 320u.
However, since Netgear 341u is presented to public by US operator Sprint, the Aircard 341u is locked to its network and can’t use other providers’ SIM cards or roam over the world. So if you want to use the Netgear Aircard 341u with other SIM cards, or take the Aircard 341u with you to overseas, it’s necessary to unlock the 341u. But many people don’t know how to unlock it. Today we will give instruction about how to unlock Netgear Aircard 341u, below is the unlocking guide:
- Download the unlock tool here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads/get/HtYMTyib and install it to your PC
- Plug the Aircard 341u to your PC and install the driver.
- After driver installation, run the DC-unlocker
- Login the tool at the right side(if you don’t have account, you need register a new account)
5. In the Dc-unlocker window, Select manufacturer in step 1, Select model in step 2 and press detect in step 3 (check below image for reference)
6. After the DC-unlocker detect the full information about the Aircard 341u, press the unlocking at the right side.
7. After get the unlock code, you can unlock the Aircard 341u easily.
If you want to unlock Netgear 340u or other Sierra Wireless Aircards, you could also use this method. However, you need buy credits to enjoy this service.