When more and more users are enjoying the 4G LTE speed via 4G LTE Surfsticks, someone may face the problems caused by the 4G LTE modems. As one of the most popular surfstick, HUAWEI E392 is used by many operators in many countries.
If you want to update the firmware of HUAWEI E392, please follow below the steps to dashboard:
1. Download the latest firmware for HUAWEI E392
2. Disconnect from the internet and turn off your connection software
3. Make sure your computer is not connected to the internet.
4. Launch the software to update the modem
5. Follow the onscreen instructions.
6. Disconnect the USB modem from the computer and plug it again. Use the USB input as before.
7. Now the modem update
This update method and software is also usable for HUAWEI E398 and HUAWEI E3276 4G LTE Surfstick, so if you want to update your HUAWEI 4G LTE Modems, you can use the software and guide.