Users will be able to access a USB storage device only after you set the read/write and folder access rights for them.
- Choose More> Sharing > User Settings.
- Click Add.
- Enter the user name and password.
- Enter the password again.
- Set Rights.
- Read only: shared files can only be viewed.
- Read/Write: shared files can be viewed and modified.
- Set Directory.
- All: all files stored in the USB storage device can be accessed.
- Custom: certain specified files in the USB storage device can be accessed. Click Select and select folders in the displayed Select Folder dialog box.
- Click OK.
- Click Apply.
Check more details about Huawei B618 4G Router here: https://www.4gltemall.com/huawei-b618-lte-cat11-router.html