With the guest Wi-Fi your guests surf with their own devices on the Internet. But do not access the contents of your home network. The guest WLAN ensures effective privacy and security.
Turn on Guest Wi-Fi – Here’s how:
- Make sure your Vodafone GigaCube CAT19 is connected to the internet.
- Open the GigaCube web interface.
- Click on WLAN> Guest WLAN.
- Use the indicator next to Guest Wi-Fi to turn the access on or off.
- Set up your guest Wi-Fi now.
- Select the duration of use.
- Give your guest Wi-Fi your own Wi-Fi name (SSID)and your own Wi- Fi password.
- Click Save.
Click to check more about Vodafone GigaCube Cat19 FAQs and User Manual