The LTE WiFi Router Netcomm 4G100W is a powerful LTE module that allows users to connect to global 4G/3G networks with peak speeds of up to 100Mbps (4G/LTE), 42Mbps (3G/HSPA +) downlink and 50Mbps (4G/LTE), 5 , 76 Mbps (3G/HSPA +) uplink.
The router creates an instant 300Mbps WiFi network with up to 16 wireless devices simultaneously may be close, like laptops, gaming consoles, iPads and smartphones.You can also use up to 4 wired devices and 2 USB 2.0 devices, so you can connect with computers and mass storage devices.
The Gigabit WAN / LAN port provides an alternative connection to a fixed line.
The device also features 4 internal antennas: 2x WiFi antennas delivering speeds up to 300Mbps and 2x 4G antennas.
A powerful and secure LAN for home, office or on the road.
- Creating your own powerful Wi-Fi hotspot and personal network with the speed of 4G broadband
- Locations without fixed ADSL, cable or fiber connection available to
- High bandwidth applications such as media streaming to connected devices
- Use the Gigabit port for alternative connection to ADSL or fiber broadband
- Creating your own storage network using the USB ports
- Connected to the 4G LTE network for high speed internet access
- Falls back to HSPA + and LTE is not available
- Delivers data rates up to 100Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink (LTE)
- Gigabit Ethernet port configurable as WAN or LAN. Can then be used as an alternative connection for fiber or fixed telephony (WAN) or a fast connection to a LAN such as a NAS
- 3 x 10/100 LAN ports for multiple wired connections
- Provides a secure Wi-Fi network for up to 16 wireless devices, such as laptops, smart phones and game consoles
- Local WiFi speeds up to 300Mbps
- 2T/2R internal antenna configuration
- 2 USB ports to create a network for mass storage devices
- Ideal for homes and businesses without access to DSL or cable
- Multiple users can use the connection, and a data beam portions so that the device is a cost-effective