Huawei AC6005-8-PWR-8AP Access Controller
* Flexible networking and forwarding
* Compatibility with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
* Fine-grained user rights management with user-and role-based access controls
* Secure and reliable 1+1 hot backup and N+1 backup
* Centralized user authentication
* Eight GE ports and 4 Gbit/s forwarding capability
Availability: In stock
Huawei AC6005-8-PWR-8AP is a small box wireless access controller that provides wired and wireless access services. Huawei AC6005-8-PWR-8AP Bundle includes 8 GE POE ports and 8 Access point license. Huawei AC6005-8-PWR-8AP access controller is designed for small- to medium-sized enterprises and branches to provide wired and wireless access services.
Huawei AC6005-8-PWR-8AP Characteristics:
* 6 x 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet electrical ports
* 2 x combo ports
* 1 x Console port
* 1 x USB po
Large Capacity, High Performance, Integrated Design
* Large forwarding capacity: the AC6005-8-PWR-8AP has 8 GE ports, and provides 4 Gbit/s forwarding capacity.
* PoE: The AC supports the PoE function and can provide the maximum power on 8 ports. This PoE capability can provide power to APs and other powered devices (PDs) connected to the AC unit.
* Port backup based on the Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) or Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP).
* The AC supports 1+1 hot backup.
Easy-to-Install and Easy-to-Maintain
* The AC6005-8-PWR-8AP dimensions (width x depth x height) are 320 mm × 233.6 mm × 43.6 mm and it can be installed on a desk or in a standard IEC cabinet(19 inch).
* The built-in web system of AC allows local GUI-based management.
* The AC can be managed by the eSight that provides various northbound interfaces.
* The AC supports the intra-board temperature probe, which monitors the operating environment of the AC in real time.
* Low noise fans that can adjust the speed automatically are used, thus reducing noises in the system and power consumption of fans.
* The chip switches to the power saving mode when no connected device is detected on a service interface, that is, the interface is idle.
* It uses highly-integrated and energy-saving chips produced through advanced processing techniques. With the help of the intelligent device management system, the chips not only improve system performance but also greatly reduce power consumption of the entire system.
Huawei AC6005-8-PWR-8AP Specifications:
* Dimensions (width x depth x height): 320 mm×233.6 mm×43.6 mm
* Maximum power consumption: 163.6W (Device power consumption: 39.6W, PoE: 124W)
* Weight: 2.30kg
* Operating temperature: -5oC to +50oC
* Relative humidity: 5% RH to 95% RH, non-condensing
* Processor: Dominant frequency(1 GHz)
* Switching capacity: 20 Gbit/s
* Forwarding capacity: 4 Gbit/s
* Operating altitude: -60 m to 5000 m
* Rated voltage: 100 V AC to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
* Voltage range: 90 V AC to 264 V AC, 47 Hz to 63 Hz
Huawei AC6005-8-PWR-8AP Wireless Networking Capabilities:
* Networking between APs and ACs
- APs and ACs can be connected through a Layer 2 or Layer 3 network. APs can be directly connected to an AC.
- APs are deployed on a private network, while ACs are deployed on the public network to implement NAT traversal.
- ACs can be used for Layer 2 bridge forwarding or Layer 3 routing.
* Forwarding mode
- Direct forwarding (distributed forwarding or local forwarding)
- Tunnel forwarding (centralized forwarding)
- Centralized authentication and distributed forwarding
- Before users are authenticated, tunnel forwarding is used. After users are authenticated, local forwarding is used.
* Wireless networking mode
- WDS bridging:
- Point-to-point (P2P) wireless bridging
- Point-to-multipoint (P2MP) wireless bridging
- Automatic topology detection and loop prevention (STP)
- Wireless mesh network
- Access authentication for mesh devices
- Mesh routing algorithm
- Go-online without configuration
* AC discovery
- An AP can obtain the device's IP address in any of the following ways:
- Static configuration
- The AC uses DHCP or DHCPv6 to allocate IP addresses to APs.
- DHCP or DHCPv6 relay is supported.
- On a Layer 2 network, APs can discover the AC by sending broadcast CAPWAP packets.
* CAPWAP tunnel
- Centralized CAPWAP
- CAPWAP control tunnel and data tunnel (optional)
- CAPWAP tunnel forwarding and direct forwarding in an extended service set (ESS)
- Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) encryption
- Heartbeat detection and tunnel reconnection
* Active and standby ACs
- Enables and disables the switchback function.
- Supports load balancing.
- Supports 1+1 hot backup.
- Supports N+1 backup.