ZTE MF23 3G Wireless Home Router is one of the new home router from ZTE to work with 3.5G mobile network. ZTE MF23 supports HSDPA download speed at 7.2Mbps and upload speed at 5.76Mbps. With built-in Wi-Fi antenna, MF23 has the ability to use an external antenna (SMA). The router also allows you to connect a regular phone to make calls on 3G or GSM.
The ZTE MF23 router does not require any drivers, and it supports all operating systems with Ethernet LAN capability, such as Windows 2000, XP, Vista, MAC OS X and Linux. The router supports two computers surfing on internet using Ethernet cable at the same time.
1. POWER Switch: Turn the router ON or OFF.
2. POWER Socket: Connection to the external power supply.
3. WPS: WPS button is used to start Wi-Fi Protected Setup authentication process.
4. Phone: Standard RJ11 connector for Telephone.
5. LAN: Ethernet connections to computer.
6. SIM: (U)SIM port for inserting (U)SIM card.
* 3G standard HSDPA / WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz
* Standard 2G EDGE / GPRS / GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
* Download speed up to 7.2 Mbps
* Speed of outgoing traffic to 5.76 Mbps
* Supports Wi-Fi 802.11b/g
* Standard network port RJ45 (1 × 10/100Base)
* Port PSTN RJ 11 (1 × POTS)
* Easy management via WEB-interface
* Built-in protection (firewall, filtering by MAC-address)
* Dimensions 138mm × 102mm × 27mm
* Weight: 400 g
Download ZTE MF23 Specifications and Datasheet:
ZTE MF23 3G WiFi Router has similar functions and desgin as HUAWEI B260a Wireless Router, which has two Ethernet ports and they both could make calls via 3G and GSM.
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $208.00
Special Price $178.00
Regular Price: $399.00
Special Price $359.00
Regular Price: $299.00
Special Price $229.00As low as: $214.00