TP-Link Archer MR200 AC750 Wireless 4G LTE Router
* Wireless speeds of up to 750Mbps
* 3G/4G LTE allows this router for fast reliable connections
* Dual-band Wi-Fi operating on 2.4GHz and 5GHz
* Three wired LAN ports and one combined WAN/LAN port
* Full-sized SIM card slot for 3G/4G data connection
* AC750 wireless and Parental controls feature
* Three internal Wi-Fi antennas and two detachable 4G LTE antennas
* Guest network and open source firmware available
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $399.00
Special Price $359.00
TP-Link Archer MR200 AC750 Wireless Dual Band 4G LTE Router, shares the latest generation 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices, anywhere you want. It creates simultaneous dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi, with speeds up to 300Mbps on 2.4GHz band and 433Mbps on 5GHz band. Also four Ethernet ports add your wired devices to the 4G LTE network.
TP-LINK's Archer MR200 comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard – 802.11ac, backward compatible with 802.11n and 3 times faster than wireless N speeds. With higher power efficiency and robust security, 802.11ac is the perfect way to accelerate a home multimedia network and solve congestion that multiple devices may cause.
TP-Link Archer MR200 Highlights:
* Powerful, integrated antennas provide stable wireless connections and better coverage.
* Offers options and flexibility with the LAN/WAN port, allowing you to choose your connection type.
* Allow you to share 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices.
* No Configuration Required.
* Great Coverage and Dual Band Wi-Fi.
* Available WAN Connection as Backup.
TP-Link Archer MR200 Technical Specifications:
* Interfaces: 3 10/100Mbps LAN Ports, 1 10/100Mbps LAN/WAN Ports, 1 SIM Card Slot
* Button: WPS/Reset Button, Wireless On/Off Button, Power On/Off Button
* Dimensions(WxDxH): 7.95 x 5.55 x 1.32 in.(202 x 141 x 33.6mm)
* Antenna: 3 Internal WiFi Antennas, 2 Detachable External 4G LTE Antennas
* External Power Supply: 12V/1A
* Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
* Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
* Signal Rate: 300Mbps at 2.4GHz, 433Mbps at 5GHz
* Reception Sensitivity:
> 11a54M: -74dBm
> 11ac HT20: -67dBm
> 11ac HT40: -64dBm
> 11ac HT80: -60dBm
> 11n HT20: -71dBm
> 11n HT40: -70dBm
> 11g 54M: -76dBm
> 11n HT20: -73dBm
> 11n HT40: -67dBm
* Transmit Power: CE: <20dBm(2.4GHz), <23dBm(5GHz)
* Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM,Wireless Statistics
* Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions
* Network Type:
> FDD-LTE Cat4 FDD-LTE: 800MHz (Band20)/ 900MHz (Band8)/ 1800MHz (Band3)/ 2100MHz(Band1)/ 2600MHz (Band7)
> TDD-LTE 2300MHz (Band40)/ 2600MHz (Band38)
- 3G: DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS (900/2100MHz)
- 2G: EDGE/GPRS/GSM (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
TP-Link Archer MR200 Software Features:
* Quality of Service: Trafic Control(IP QoS)
* Operating Modes: 3G/4G Router, Wireless Router
* WAN Type: Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/PPTP(Dual Access)/L2TP(Dual Access)
* Management: Access Control, Local Management, Remote Management
* DHCP: Server, Client, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
* Port Forwarding: Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
* Dynamic DNS: DynDns, NO-IP
* VPN Pass-Through: PPTP, L2TP, IPSec
* Access Control: Parental Control, Local Management Control, Host List,Access Schedule, Rule Management
* Firewall Security: DoS, SPI Firewall, IP Address Filter/Domain Filter,IP and MAC Address Binding
* Protocols Supports: IPv4 and IPv6
* Guest Network: 2.4GHz guest network x 1, 5GHz guest network x 1
* Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
* Package Contents: AC750 Wireless Dual Band 4G LTE Router, Archer MR200,RJ45Ethernet Cable,Power Adapter,Quick Installation Guide,Micro to Standard SIM Card Adapter,Nano to Standard SIM Card Adapter.
* System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, 8, 8.1, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0 browsers or higher,or other Java-enabled browsers,SIM Card
* Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)
* Storage Temperature: Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)
* Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
* Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
1. What can I expect from this router?
-- The Archer MR200 is a great router for both personal and professional environments. It can be used either as a cable router or has a sim card allowing it to connect to 3G/4G LTE mobile phone networks. This ability to connect to both network types ensures you will always be able to get online. Simultaneous dual-band wireless can deliver speeds of up to 750Mbps ensuring that all of your portable devices have fast, reliable access to your network at all times. There are also four 10/100Mbps wired Ethernet ports on this router to allow you to plug your devices in directly.
2. Do I need to configure this router?
-- When using the Archer MR200 on 4G LTE you can operate the router simply by inserting your sim card and connecting your Wi-Fi devices to it. When using it on other internet connections you can be up and running simply by plugging an Ethernet lead into the WAN port on the router. It is advisable to change the router’s security settings so you can limit who can access your network.
3. Is this router suitable for taking on the move?
-- This router can operate anywhere as long as you can plug it into mains electricity. It is an excellent choice for remote destinations where traditional internet connections aren’t available and shows and conferences where you don’t want to install permanent connections.
Regular Price: $199.00
Special Price $169.00
Regular Price: $289.00
Special Price $229.00
Regular Price: $299.00
Special Price $259.00